• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: SNK
  • Model Number: 24x1 3/8 Bicycle Bike Tire
  • Product name: Bicycle Bike Tire
  • Material: Polyurethane
  • Type: Solid Tire
  • Color: Any color is ok
  • Certification: REACH/ROHS
  • Usage: Bicycle

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Bicycle bike tire can be packed by bag,carton or as request
Delivery Time within 30 days after receiving the deposit

Flat-Free Hand Truck Tire Features:
1.Our pu foam tires are made of micro-cellular polyurethane, making the tire flat-proof without adding any significant weight to the tire.
2. Our pu foam tires are constructed of thousands of microscopic air cells trapped in a matrix of incredibly tough polyurethane.
3.Our pu foam tires are light weight, very durable and significantly easier to roll than ordinary hard rubber tires.
4.Our pu foam  tires will last at least 4 to 10 times longer than pneumatic tires. No air, no leaks, and absolutely no flat tire downtime.
5.Our pu foam tires are ideal choice where oils and chemicals would normally damage a pneumatic tire.
6.Our flat-free tires tires are designed to go on slow moving equipment and are not for highway use .


1. Our Advantage: we have our own factory for processing Pu foam wheel,solid wheel fit for hand truck,wheelbarrow,tool cart,etc.

2. Standard: top grade

3. Supply capacity yearly: 5000 thousands wheels

4. Place of Origin: Chengyang,Qingdao, China.

5. Feature: Lightweight Wheels, Longer Service Life,Ideal for Sack Trucks, Trolleys, Barrows,etc.



a.  Exporting standard and quality:No leaks,clean,enough weight,enough quantity,no damage.

b. Suppying period: all the year round.

c. Packing: mesh bag, carton,pallet&wooden case,or in bulk.

d.Terms of payment: 30% T/T prepaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.

e. Lead time: 15-30days after prepayment is arrived.

 f. Minimum Order: 500pieces

g. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.


Main tyre sizes as below: 6'',8'',10'',12'',13'',14'',15'',16'',18'',20'',24'',26''


Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $49,000
Learn More